DNA ServiceDesk: Web Based ServiceDesk
The average Helpdesk Support operator receives 107 support calls per week...
with the average first level help desk call taking 5.5 minutes. 61% of these calls
move to an escalation procedure and take in excess of 10 minutes"
Every organisation depends in part on its IT infrastructure to remain competitive and efficient. Minimising the amount of system downtime is essential together with ensuring an effective solution is in place to assist and support users of IT assets.
View the NetSupport DNA Helpdesk e-Book
- Reduce the TCO (Total Cost of Ownership) by decreasing the number of vendors you are managing, improving help desk support, enforcing configuration standards and effectively migrating to new technologies.
- Track and manage licenses using the inventory and application metering functionality. Identify illegal and unused software, providing the necessary knowledge to purchase the optimum number of licenses for your enterprise.
- Developed in accordance with the ITIL® Service Desk function described in OGC's ITIL® Service Support book.
- Ensure compliance with corporate configuration standards using the software metering capability to identify and maintain standard desktop configurations and those that fall out of compliance even during server downtimes.
- Plan and budget for migrations, ensuring that any desktop changes needed to support an upgrade are effected. DNA allows you to procure the components in advance, plan the work and ensure the installation team is fully prepared at the point of upgrade.
- Effective Security Management for identification of missing computer assets such as CD-ROMs, memory, hard drives and even entire computer systems.
- Reduce the need for costly physical inventories by removing the need to visit each desktop.
- Assisting with Disaster Recovery by transferring the IT information collected by DNA to your contingency plans, identifying where critical users and revenue related PCs are located.
- Virus prevention and remedial activities are essential for any enterprise. As DNA works independently of your e-mail server, periodic updates can be distributed to your users even during a virus crisis.